Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Cross country 2014!!!

I woke up on Thursday and it was Cross country at school today. I packed my stuff I needed and left.Some of the year eights helped Miss Va'afusuaga put the start line and the finishing line up. After lunch time it was Cross country.It took about 9 minutes until year 5 boys went out.


Our school is divided into house colours Takitimu (yellow), Te Arawa (red), Tainui (blue) and Mataatua (green). I felt nervous When I walk to the start line.Mr burt told us to put our feet together.He left and said On YOUR MARKS GET SET GO!!


I was catching up to my friend lomio when somebody trip me.
I was coming last place until I went past some boys I was coming 8th place. I saw mud patches across the reserve. My feet were covered in mud and they were no longer clean. I started running trying to beat my friend Alfa I couldn't make it past him.


I came 8th place in cross country I heard my brother mosa say GO ADAM!! as I made it to the finish line exhausted. I slowly went and sat down on the court.
last year I did better I came 4th place.This year I didn't I came 8th place.                                                             
                            
                                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.