Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

BLACK OUT!!!

It was eid adha and we were going to the mosque to pray when we found the power off in Remuera, Mt Wellington, Mission Bay, Greenlane, Orakei, Meadowbank, Kohimarama, Sylvia Park, St Heliers, Glendowie, Otahuhu and St Johns.About 85,000 homes didn't have electricity same for ours. When we returned home the water was off my dad said that water is pumped by electricity. I felt worried how much days we can,t survive without water but luckily my dad went to get some water from our neighbour.My brother mosa went on my PSP instead of his and wasted my charge.My brother Aaron got to charge his Nintendo 3ds XL at the library. As for Mosa he charge his PSP. In two days the power was back on again IQuickly looked at the nzherald.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.