Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Short holiday recount

Year 6s have gone on camp to kawau island for 4 days and 3 nights. Lucky for me I get to stay home with my parents and my big sister. I’m glad I at least have my big sister with me so we can have fun since it’s the holiday’s for her.


I woke up in the morning as usual walking through the hallway into the living room. But something wasn't right. It was Tuesday and I was supposed to meet my dad and he would tell me to go wash my face as usual. That's when I remembered it was camp and I had decided to stay home with my sister and my parents not as usual.


Well I decided to stay home for a reason because since the year 6s when to camp and they were having fun lots of fun I decided to have fun by myself at home with my sister. But then my sister had to go to tuition so then I ended up staying home on my Chromebook playing sky chase and that was kind of boring. But her tuition started at 4:00 o’clock so I gotted to spend some time with her.


So then I ended up staying home by myself for 4 days but at least I had my parents with me and I did watch a few movies and well played a game and then I helped my dad cook the pizza and then put it in the oven and while I was waiting I went back on my Chromebook and played a game and then helped him cut the pizza.

Well that was my story and I guess it was fun staying at home watching movies and playing games and spending time with my parent’s. And my favourite part about staying home was when I helped my dad with cooking the pizza.


The year 6s are on camp at kawau island for 4 days and 3 nights. I was glad because I could spend sometime with my sister. But then I ended up staying home what to do it's a CATASTROPHE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.