Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Egg friend race

WALT: Think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount

On monday Room 6 had an egg race. It was kind of weird because why would a teacher give us eggs and tell us weird things like take care of them.

This morning the most weirdest thing happened. Our teacher Mr Goodwin said he was giving us little friends. At first I thought he was crazy but he also said they were very gentle and you must take care of them.

Then all of a sudden everybody's starts talking saying it’s an egg it’s an egg. Then Mr Goodwin reaches out for his cupboard and gets out eggs and a bunch of spoons. He handed us each one egg for two partners. Then told us to draw faces on the egg and name them if you want. I knew exactly what we were doing.

That's when we lined up outside and started walking. I didn't know where we were walking until we came to the court and started walking to the senior playground. Then our teacher Mr Goodwin handed one spoon to me and my partner. Everybody gotted a spoon and that’s when he told us one of your partners have to stand at the end of the playground and you have to walk to them with your egg in your spoon.   

I thought the egg friend race was fun and enjoyable too. I liked the part when one of the girls took the risk by going rock climbing and holding the egg with one hand. At the end when she got to the top she dropped it. It was funny too because a few people dropped their egg and even one girl dropped it and it cracked open on the ground and the egg spilled all over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.