Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Market Day Recount

Market day recount

WALT: Write an interesting and detailed recount.
Last Friday we had our market day. Our market day is we buy other people's products with our pts. Pts is our money it stand for Pt England we can also bank it. Anyway at the market day we made our products in our business groups using the material we borrowed from our business teacher. I remember using the hot glue to make my product it stung me badly on my finger it felt like hot boiling lava.  

We have our market day because it’s for fun. It’s kind of useless using pts for nothing you get the idea, anyway we have business groups for a reason. It’s for our products it’s where we make it without our business group’s we can’t buy anything at the market day because there is nothing to sell so that’s why we have business groups and a market day. In my business group I made rubber band guns it was easy to make but the peg on the rubber band gun was easy to be broken.


Setting up was kind of hard because we didn't have enough space. Plus next to us was the crossbow group and they took most of the space. But we were lucky at least we setted up the cups so they can shoot them down with the rubber band gun. And we also had a chance to put 2 pt in a cup and who ever shot it down would win it but we didn't know where to get 2 pt.

At the market day it was hard to choose what to buy like candles or loom bands or cakes and all those other stuff. Because they were to expensive and I had 10 pt and I spended 6 pt and 50 pieces on loom bands I was left with a little money but thanks to my partner Zack who was selling my rubber band guns I had more money than I had in the first place.

Selling at the market day was easy but it was hard to get there attention even though we made signs it was still hard. Plus the rubber band gun in the first place costed 1pt and 50 pieces it was too expensive for them so we changed the price to 1 pt. And then we had customers coming and going one by one buying. But the problem was we only made 12 rubber band guns that we got sold out quickly and we ended up with 18 pt.

My thoughts about the market day is that it was fun, but everything was too expensive like loom bands for 6 pt when some people only had 10 pt I think they should have made the price a little cheaper because they would be left with only 3 pt once they buy it.   

Here is a recount that I made about our market day last Friday. Our task was to write a peace of writing explaining what is our market day why are we having a market day what did I make with my business group to sell Setting up our group and conclusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.