Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Nepal Earthquake interview

Sam is a 11 year old boy who lives in New Zealand and like playing games on the computer. When he grows up he wants to be an astronaut and wants to work for NASA.

1. What are your thoughts on the Nepal earthquake?
 My thoughts on the Nepal earthquake is that to make signs
 to warn people not to enter this village and to stay away
 from all buildings (includes city)

2. What would it mean to you if an earthquake hit your city?
  If nobody died it would not matter much to me
  but if people died and there was no electricity
  and buildings were damaged it would mean alot to me and my family.


3. Would you help the people in Nepal who have suffered from the earthquake?
   Yes in a way of helping the people in Nepal
   I would write a book showing how they suffered
   in Nepal by the earthquake.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.